Responsible for all administrative and Sales support for sales accounts, to achieve repeat sales, and customer loyalty.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies, Administration, Management or its equivalent.
- Good communication, presentation skills, good personality, quick learner
- Preferably at least 2 years of experience specialized in Sales.
- IT background is a plus
Provide administrative and sales support to Account Managers and Sales group, through the following:
- Performs clerical duties.
- Records keeping and documentation.
- Taking inbound calls for Sales and Marketing Group.
- Contacts clients for concerns and issues
- Analyses customer’s need and recommend requirements that would best meet their needs.
- Perform telemarketing activities for potential accounts.
- Reporting to senior Sales Personnel for Sales Training and a future Sales position.
- Coordinate with Sales and Marketing group on training promos and sales activities.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities assigned by the supervisor
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Identify new business opportunities and partners
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.